Chest pain can occur from the neck continue to the upper abdomen. It depends on the cause of the symptoms. There are different levels of severity. You may feel a throbbing, dull, burning, aching, or stabbing pain. You may also have a feeling of tightness in your chest. Or a feeling of being squeezed in the middle of the chest you should see a doctor. If unexplained pain occurs especially. If acute symptoms and symptoms do not disappear. Even after using medication to suppress symptoms or adjust behavior. If your pain is accompanied by any of the following disease, call an emergency call immediately.
- chest tightness or a feeling of being squeezed under the breastbone
- Problems in the jaw, left arm, or after chest pain
- There was a sharp pain in the chest with shortness of breath. Especially after a long period of inactivity.
- Accompanied by nausea Fast heart rate or shortness of breath, dizziness, pale face, unusual sweating.
- severe high blood pressure or very low heart rate UFABET
Chest pain is something that should not be ignored at all. Many people think Chest pain is a symptom of heart disease. But this symptom may indicate another disease. Severe and life-threatening diseases such as diseases of the lungs, esophagus, ribs, nerves can all lead. This article provides information. So that you can receive a diagnosis and receive treatment in a timely manner.