6 reasons why you “pooping” more often than usual.
Have you ever wondered how some people eat food for a short time? and then have symptoms of wanting to have a bowel movement immediately Or some people excrete too easily. What is the cause? So what is the risk of disease or not? Today we have the answer for you. From searching for information, it was found that.
For people who eat as soon as they take a photo. It may occur with sensitivity to certain foods such as vinegar, coffee, spicy foods, or certain fruits. This may vary from patient to patient. When such food reaches the stomach It will stimulate nerve impulses to run directly to the large intestine. It causes abdominal pain and the urge to have a bowel movement immediately. Report from ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com
In addition, they also at risk of having irritable bowel syndrome.
Which symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome In people who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome, symptoms include abdominal discomfort, distension, bloating, flatulence, and a lot of gas in the stomach. Severe stomach pain after eating And the symptoms will improve after having a bowel movement, constipation, diarrhea, constipation alternating with diarrhea. The stool is harder or softer than normal. The stool is incomplete. The stool contains clear or white mucus. Can’t hold back the stool Or you may experience other symptoms as well, such as exhaustion, back pain, and incontinence of urine. Or there may be pain in the genitals during sexual intercourse in female patients, for example.
Irritable bowel disease can cause by many reasons. both abnormalities of the digestive system itself or from external factors such as infections in the gastrointestinal tract Bacterial type abnormalities or the amount of bacteria in the digestive system. And may cause by eating certain foods in large quantities. It may cause irritable bowel syndrome. Including stress may be another factor. that stimulates and causes more irritable bowel syndrome
Basic care Foods that trigger symptoms should avoide. This may vary from person to person. You should avoid oily foods such as duck skin, chicken skin, milk, cream, butter, and milk in large quantities. You should eat starchy foods and sugar in moderation. And mix many food groups. Avoid eating large quantities of food because it easily stimulates stomach pain and diarrhea.
Foods that contain fiber or fiber will help the intestines contract well.
The waste or fiber also helps absorb water in the stool. Makes the stool less hard and easier to pass. But you should eat little by little but eat more often. You should refrain from drinking any kind of alcohol, coffee, pickles, soft drinks, and some medicines. This will cause more symptoms as well. Stress is also a factor that stimulates increased intestinal contractions. Therefore, you should relax and make your mind comfortable. Get enough rest for your whole body. Which is considered an important part of caring for patients with this disease
In treatment, it can done by relieving the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. To allow patients to live their lives as normally as possible In patients with mild symptoms It can be treated by managing factors that cause the disease, such as stress, diet, and lifestyle. Patients with severe symptoms may require medication to treat them. and recommend that you consult a doctor This is because the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome may be the initial symptoms. That is found in many serious diseases, such as chronic inflammatory bowel disease. gastrointestinal cancer which the doctor will consider searching for further according to the next indication
6 possible reasons why you’re pooping more often than usual
- Eat a lot of extra vegetables or fruits.
- Infection. Viral or bacterial infection. It can cause you to defecate more than usual. and can cause diarrhea
- exercise more Exercise increases peristalsis of the muscles in the large intestine. This is why doctors often recommend that people with constipation exercise more.
- Irritable bowel syndrome is a common disease. The patient will feel abdominal pain, gas, cramps, and may have frequent bowel movements. Most patients will feel pain in their abdomen immediately. and will have abdominal cramps along with constipation or diarrhea
- Stress has an effect on certain systems in the body. which some people find stressful It is the cause of taking more photos. In addition, there are quite a few people who find. That I have more loose stools when I’m stress.
- About to have menstruation There are many women who are close to menstruating. You have loose bowel movements or are diarrhea more often than usual. Which is consider normal. Because it is cause by hormonal fluctuations during the menstrual cycle.